The Clutch Hub is a traditional clutch-based coaster hub design that eliminates all of the problematic elements on ordinary hubs and only keeps the parts that work. A new, super-strong FULL 14mm axle, bearing configuration, and drag mechanism design stops the need for constant repairs. Equipped with external slack adjustment, which can be done with a 2.5mm hex key through a hub shell access hole (can be adjusted without removing the wheel), and an improved plastic hub guard spec.
- Maximum strength axle design
- Super-durable bearing arrangement throughout
- 2.5mm hex key slack adjustment through hub shell access hole. No wheel removal required.
- Super-durable drag mechanism design
- Crankflip ready
- 36-hole, 2014-T6 aluminum shell
- 9-T Driver
- Left or right hand drive
- 22 oz / 623g
There are no reviews yet.