The Senec pedals have no bearings, which means simplicity and durability. Using a propriety pedal body material and grease, the pedal bodies spin directly on the spindle acting as a bushing itself and leaves no small parts left to come loose or break. In addition to this new bearing-less system, the Senec pedals use a massive 17mm forged hollow spindle. This creates a huge increase in strength over traditional pedal spindles, while keeping about the same weight. The pedal bodies are also universal, which means if you need to buy a replacement body it can be used on either the left or right side and are very affordable.
- Spindle Size: 9/16″
- over-sized forged and machined hollow spindle
- Unique bearing-less design
- No more bent spindles or blown out bearings
- Installs with 6mm allen key or 3/8’s ratchet drive
- Bodies made from a unique nylon and fiberglass blend
- Universal and replaceable and pedal bodies
- Weight: 15.1oz (per pair)
There are no reviews yet.